Welcome to EQuanimity!
We respect your privacy and personal life, but sometimes we need personal information from you. In this statement you can read which data we use and how we store, protect and process this data. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EQuanimity's Website, located at www.eq-uanimity.shop and the Service provided. We treat your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the “Relevant Legislation”)
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use EQuanimity if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Under 16 years old
If you are younger than 16, you have permission from your parents or legal guardian necessary to use our Website and Services.
In order to be able to offer our Website and Services, we process personal data. With the term "personal data" refers to information with which you as a person can be identified. This definition is in accordance with the Relevant Legislation.
What data do we collect and what do we do with it?
In order to use our Website to order a Product and/or a Services or when you sign up through email for a Service, we need the following information from you:
• Your name
• Your address details
• Your place of residence
• Your phone number
• Your e-mail address
• Your payment details
We also collect some information from you that is not personal when you visit our Website used, such as:
• The name of the browser you are using
We make every effort to protect your personal information from loss, destruction, use, alteration or dissemination of your personal data by unauthorised persons. This allows those who have nothing to do with your data to not at. We do this through the following measures:
• Security of network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or a comparable technology
• Access to the data is limited to those who need the data
We will not keep your personal data for longer then we need it for the goals we described earlier.
Do you want Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser via the server of a website is being sent. The browser then saves the file on your device. Your device gets a unique number, with which our site recognise the device later.
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via the browser settings. er cookies will then no longer be stored when you visit our Website. But pay attention: without cookies, our Website may not work as well.
The information we collect from you is personal. You therefore have the following rights:
• You may ask us to inspect your data;
• You may ask us to correct, restrict or delete your data;
• You may ask us for a copy of your data. We can make this copy - on your
request - also pass it on to another party, so that you no longer have to do this yourself;
• You can object to the processing of your data;
• You can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you think that we processing your data unlawfully;
• You may withdraw your consent to process your data at any time. From the moment you withdraw your consent, we are then no longer allowed to share your data process.
Contact information :
Rijinstraat 232 Amsterdam